Ас. д-р Венцислав Дюлгеров
Assistant Ventsislav Dyulgerov, PhD
Институт по минералогия и кристалография "Акад. Иван Костов" - Българска академия на науките
Institute of Mineralogy and Crystallography "Acad. Ivan Kostov" - Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Place of birth: Sofia, Bulgaria
Date of birth: 1984
EDUCATION AND ACADEMIC DEGREES OBTAINED:
2010 – Higher education, University of Sofia “St. Kliment Ohridski”, Faculty of Chemistry and Pharmacy – Master.
2017 – Higher education, Institute of Mineralogy and Crystallography, Acad. Ivan Kostov ", Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IMC-BAS) – Doctor’s degree in mineralogy and crystallography.
ACADEMIC POSITIONS IN THE LAST FIVE YEARS
2017 - currently, Chemist PhD, Institute of Mineralogy and Crystallography, Acad. Ivan Kostov ", Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (IMC-BAS), Department "Structural Crystallography and Materials Science".
FIELD OF INTEREST:
- Synthesis of new active pharmaceutical ingredient (API);
- Weak hydrogen interactions;
- X-ray diffraction analysis.
LIST OF SELECTED PUBLICATIONS AND PATENTS:
1. 3-Carboxyphenylboronic acid-theophylline (1/1), V. Dyulgerov, R. P. Nikolova, L. T. Dimova and B. L. Shivachev, Acta Crystallographica Section E, 2012
2. Synthesis of MOFs from Zn,Cd,Ni-4-carboxyphenylboronic acid with DMF solvent, L. Dimowa, R. Nikolova, V. Dyulgerov, V. Kostov-Kytin and B. Shivachev, Acta Cryst. (2014), A70, C1129
3. Solvothermal synthesis of theophylline and N,N'-(ethane-1,2-diyl)diformamide co-crystals from DMF decomposition and N-formylation trough catalytic effect of 3-carboxyphenylboronic acid and cadmium acetate, V. M. Dyulgerov*, L. T. Dimowa, K. Kossev, R. P. Nikolova, B. L. Shivachev, Bulgarian Chemical Communications, Volume 47, Number 1 (pp. 311–316) 2015 Received December, 2014; Revised January, 2015
4. A new polymorph of Bisacodyl, V. Dyulgerov, Hr. Sbirkova-Dimitrova, L. Tsvetanova, R. Rusew*, Boris Shivachev, Bulgarian Chemical Communications, Volume 50, Special Issue J (pp. 73–78) 2018 Received March, 2018; Revised April, 2018
5. Conformational polymorphism in (3-acetamidophenyl)boronic acid, V. M. Dyulgerov*, L. T. Dimowa, R. Rusev, R. P. Nikolova, B. L. Shivachev Bulgarian Chemical Communications, Volume 50, Special Issue F (pp. 23–30) 2018 Received October 10, 2018; Accepted November 29, 2018